The International Association for the Integrational Study of Language and Communication
The IAISLC was founded in 1998 and has members in more than twenty-five countries around the world.
It is managed by an international Executive Committee, whose current members are:
- David Bade (University of Chicago)
- Stephen J. Cowley (University of Hertfordshire, University of KwaZulu)
- Daniel R. Davis (University of Michigan)
- Dorthe Duncker (University of Copenhagen)
- Roy Harris (University of Oxford)
- Jesper Hermann (University of Copenhagen)
- Christopher Hutton (University of Hong Kong)
- Peter Jones (Sheffield Hallam University),
- Adrian Pablé (University of Hong Kong)
- Nigel Love (University of Cape Town)
- Talbot J. Taylor (College of William & Mary)
- Michael Toolan (University of Birmingham)
Anyone wishing to join the Association can do so by sending their name and address to the Secretary:
Dr Adrian Pablé, School of English, Run Run Shaw Tower, Centennial Campus, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R., or by email
IAISLC members will receive information about meetings, publications and other activities. There are no membership dues.
IAISLC holds biennial conferences, of which there have been six.