Some Recent Integrationist Publications:
- 2015 D. Bade, R. Harris, C. Conrad (Compilers) Roy Harris and Integrational Semiology 1956-2015: A bibliography
- 2015 A. Pablé and C. Hutton, Signs, Meaning and Experience. Integrational Approaches to Linguistics and Semiotics
(= Semiotics, Communication and Cognition 15), Berlin: Mouton De Gruyter. xvii + 180pp.
Also available at Amazon
- 2014 R. Harris, Integrationist Notes and Papers 2014, Gamlingay, Bright Pen
- 2013 R. Harris, Language and Intelligence, Gamlingay, Bright Pen
- 2012 R. Harris, Integrating Reality, Gamlingay, Bright Pen
- 2012 R. Harris, Integrationist Notes and Papers 2012, Gamlingay, Bright Pen
- 2011 R. Harris, Integrationist Notes and Papers 2009-2011, Gamlingay, Bright Pen
- 2011 D. Bade and A. Pablé (ed.) Linguistics Out of Bounds: Explorations in Integrational Linguistics in Honour of Roy Harris on his 80th Birthday Language Sciences, Volume 33, Issue 4 (July 2011)
- 2009 R. Harris, After Epistemology, Gamlingay, Bright Pen.
2009 R. Harris, Rationality and the Literate Mind, New York, Routledge
- 2009 R. Harris, Integrationist Notes and Papers 2006-2008, Gamlingay, Bright Pen
- 2009 M. Toolan (ed.), Language Teaching. Integrational Linguistic Approaches, New York, Routledge
- 2008 R. Harris, Mindboggling. Preliminaries to a science of the mind, Luton, Pantaneto Press
2007 R.Harris and C. Hutton, Definition in Theory and Practice: Language,
Lexicography and the Law, London, Continuum
2006 N. Love (ed.), Language and History. Integrationist Perspectives, London, Routledge
- 2006 R. Harris, Integrationist Notes and Papers 2003-2005, Crediton, Tree Tongue
- 2005 R. Harris, The Semantics of Science, London, Continuum. Examination of the language of science from an integrationist perspective
- 2004 R. Harris, The Linguistics of History, Edinburgh, Edinburgh UP
- 2004 D. Spurrett(ed.), Distributed Cognition and Integrational Linguistics, Special issue of Language Sciences. Vol.26. 6
- 2004 S. Pryor Postcards From Writing, CD-ROM/website. Artistic application of integrationism to the human-computer interface.
2003 R. Harris, The Necessity of Artspeak, London, Continuum
- 2003 H.G. Davis & T.J. Taylor (eds), Rethinking Linguistics, London, RoutledgeCurzon. Essays on various topics relating to basic issues in linguistic theor.
- 2002 R. Harris (ed.), The Language Myth in Western Culture, London, Curzon. Papers from the first IAISLC international conference
- 2001 H.G. Davis, Words. An Integrational Approach, London, Curzon. Integrationist examination of the 'word' as a linguistic unit
- 2000 R. Harris, Rethinking Writing, London, Athlone. Integrationist critique of the traditional Western concept of writing as a representation of speech